University of Melbourne, Australia:
- Microeconomics 2 - ECON90045 (Graduate): S2-2017.
Stanford University, USA:
- Market Design (Graduate): Guest Lecturer for Muriel Niederle and Alvin E. Roth (Fall 2014).
University of St Andrews, UK:
- Game Theory (Graduate), (joint with Kemal Ozbek): PMT, Lectures & Tutorials (Spring 2013, 2014)
- Economic Analysis (joint with Alex Trew or Ozge Senay): PMT, Lectures & Tutorials (Fall 2012, 2013)
- Advanced Microeconomics (joint with Jim Jin): Lectures & Tutorials (Fall 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Intermediate Microeconomics: TA for Manfredi La Manna (Fall 2011)
NOTE: The materials for each class are available with your university credentials via MMS. PMT - Principal Module Teacher. TA - Teaching Assistant.
Maastricht University, Netherlands:
- Microeconomics: TA for Christian Kerckhoffs (Fall 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Economics and Business: TA for Philipp Reiss (Fall 2007, 2008, 2009).
University of Toulouse, France:
- Microeconomics: TA for Arnold Chassagnon and Francois Cochard (Fall 2006).
NOTE: Tutorials were taught in French.